Help / FAQ
- What is this?
- Mr. Universe is a comedy performance by Jim Gaffigan. You can buy it here for $5.
- What do I do with it?
- Whatever you want: you can watch it streaming online, download it and watch it on your computer/tablet/smartphone (if they can handle it), or burn it to a DVD.
- How can I pay?
- You can pay via secure connections to Paypal or Amazon with your credit card or existing account with either service.
- Is there an audio-only edition?
- There are currently no plans for an audio-only edition. You are welcome to create one yourself from the video file, although we cannot offer specific assistance for doing so.
- I want to support American veterans or Jim Gaffigan's family. How can I give more?
- You can give Mr. Universe as a gift to as many people as you like. This way you not only contribute to the veterans' and Gaffigans' causes, but share the gift of laughter with your loved ones as well.
- What else do I need to know?
- Only you can answer that. If you find you do need something regarding this site, however, feel free to contact support.
Tickets to live shows
Tickets to see Jim's live shows are handled by third party services such as TicketMaster. If you have an issue with live tickets, please contact the ticket seller directly.
For help with VIP tickets, please contact LaughStub.
- I never got my confirmation email.
- Check your SPAM or junk mail folder. Because we've only just met, it's possible that messages from us won't be recognized as desirable. If you can't find it in your inbox or SPAM/junk, please contact support directly.
- I decided this isn't for me. How do I get a refund?
- If you would like a refund, please contact our support staff with your receipt from PayPal / Amazon, and they can take it from there.
- I tried to download Mr. Universe to my iPad/iPhone/Kindle/Xbox and it didn't work.
- Although some of these devices can stream Mr. Universe, most of them cannot receive a download of the show. If you would like to download the show for viewing on your mobile or gaming device, download it to your PC and transfer or sync the file from there. If you don't know how to do this with your device, please contact support at the device's manufacturer.
- I tried to burn a DVD but it didn't work.
- We're not able to offer support for DVD burning. If you need help burning a DVD of Mr. Universe, please contact the manufacturers of your PC and/or relevant software.
- My download was interrupted.
- When you purchased Mr. Universe, you were given 3 downloads. Feel free to log in and download the show again. If you need to have downloads restored to your account, please contact support.
- The stream is glitchy.
- Make sure the relevant software is up-to-date. It might also be a problem with your internet service. If possible, download the file and transfer it to whatever device you prefer to watch it on.
- All my downloads are gone but I only downloaded Mr. Universe once.
- If you use a download accelerator/manager (e.g. DownThemAll for the Firefox browser), a single click will deplete your account of downloads.
- The show plays but it's out of sync / the video is choppy / there's no sound, etc.
- Restart your computer or device and reload the show into your player. If the playback
is still unsatisfactory, please try
VLC Player (videolan.org/vlc) which should be able to play the file fine. If you continue to have trouble, try another download or contact support.
None of the above help?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you out.